Trick

Maui

I briefly remember there being a trick bug when I was staff so sorry if I screwed up. But I was doing discoveries and accidentally tricked my specs to a wild battle. The sever then crashed and I now longer have choice specs on my Pokemon. I checked my bag and did not find any. I was just wondering if I could get my choice specs back.

Much Love

DJ

Untitled.png

Hello @Maui.

This is how Trick is meant to function during battles with wild Pokémon. If you trick an item to a wild Pokémon and they faint or you disconnect, the item will be lost. However, if you catch the Pokémon or trick it back, you will receive the item back. Unfortunately, we cannot refund your Choice Specs.

Though this may be disappointing, please try to understand. If you have more questions, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

Apologies for the extreme delay.

Our conclusion was that there was a rollback to before you tricked the item back; meaning the wild Pokémon had the item when the server crashed.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

Just now, Epithet said:

Apologies for the extreme delay.

Our conclusion was that there was a rollback to before you tricked the item back; meaning the wild Pokémon had the item when the server crashed.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know.

How about you give him his item back.

• Like 1

• Administrator

Hi @Maui

A quick update to let you know where this is at - we are waiting for a response from a Developer to find out if it will be possible to restore your Choice Specs for you.

Either myself or Epithet will reply to let you know the outcome once we have a response. My apologies for the delay in the meantime - you are welcome to bump this thread once every 24hrs if you would like to be updated more frequently, even if the response is that we are still waiting.

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.