Server crash

Pitroipa

Hello,
I suggest that you guys just Close the server till its fixed. It crashes around 5 times per day and I already lost 60k due to ev training and more than 100k due to dc while doing bosses. I mean u can say "dont do it", but if you're stop doing pvp, ev training and bosses, there isnt much to do. I appreciate the time you invest and thanks for that, but just close it and just reopen it, when it's fixed.

15 minutes ago, Pitroipa said:

Hello,
I suggest that you guys just Close the server till its fixed. It crashes around 5 times per day and I already lost 60k due to ev training and more than 100k due to dc while doing bosses. I mean u can say "dont do it", but if you're stop doing pvp, ev training and bosses, there isnt much to do. I appreciate the time you invest and thanks for that, but just close it and just reopen it, when it's fixed.

I agree
A lot of effort has been put into a Valentine's Day event and the games are unfortunately not pleasant
It's frustrating for everyone, gamers, developers and moderators
It could be healthier for everyone if the game came back without crashing

Its not that easy. I think the issue / bug wont be found any easier / quicker just because the server is closed. Its probably quite the opposite, if the server is online and people can play the bug is more likely to be found.
I am not saying its not frustrating the way it is at the moment but I would rather still play like this than not at all. Everyone is trying their best in these times to get this all sorted out and make the playtime still somehow enjoyable as much as possible.