SERIOUS FIX

Ta7esh

Dear Staff,

With all my respect to your investigation or analysis, we are really sick of this endless server we are losing a lot of motivation for the game and not only Predators many other guilds and players have showed their frustration towards this matter. the endless hopes and promises in the announcements is getting us more frustrated, a serious action plan should be set, instead of ADDING Cosmetics or Events that would cause the server to crash EVEN MORE! consider another alternative to finalize this, I don't believe that its a bug but rather some damaged devices on the physical/virtual server. 

Please CONSULT a Professional Developer for this, outsource one do anything just stop adding stuff so that players spend rl money on cc and making us crash every 10 minutes and even worst! new record 3 dcs in 1 MINUTE! 

Sorry for my approach but its been the case for 1.5 MONTH! and this is the answer why SILVER SERVER had less pvp matches than GOLD not because of any game promotion but rather of demotivation and frustration!.

Edited: One of the solutions add a reconnecting system this could lower the impact of server crashes.

One last thing a new bug showed up " same species clause in the team " Check SS

Thank You,

bug.PNG

Edited by Ta7esh
  • Like 14

1 minute ago, Liz said:

I'm already afraid to go hunting, a shiny comes out and gets lost

Exactly and guess what WQ are announced! amazing strategy 

as a pvper i cant even push properly I dc every game or 2 

• Like 1