Trace bug? Or ability Bug?

GoldenP1kachu

Hey staff :PikaLurk:

I just experienced something really weird.
I am farming Froakies in Lake Cave with my Trace Gardevoir. It showed that i encounterd a protean Froakie but when i caught it, it turned out to be Torrent.
I don't know if you can check battle logs on pokes because i can't really prove that it was protean since i dont take ss of all h.a pokes i encounter xD
But it might be something to check. Maybe just a visual bug or something.

And ofc i do not expect anything being changed tho it felt a little when i checked the Hidden Power but i just wanted to let you know that if there is a bug it won't happen to others in the future!

Kind Regards, GP :PikaLurk:

1286302166_Skrmbild(785).png.e32c42d5b44e22fe7a6da50f8baf2222.png

image.gif.55b6b1a1e57d97a794609777ade3a58b.gif

Hello @GoldenP1kachu. Apologies for the late response.

First off, thank you for taking time to make this report. However, we were not able to reproduce what you experienced, so cannot confirm that Trace is bugged.

If you encounter this problem again and can provide evidence of it, we will investigate further.

As you may know, we cannot offer to change the ability of your Froakie. Though this may be a disappointing answer, please try to understand.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

2 hours ago, Epithet said:

Hello @GoldenP1kachu. Apologies for the late response.

First off, thank you for taking time to make this report. However, we were not able to reproduce what you experienced, so cannot confirm that Trace is bugged.

If you encounter this problem again and can provide evidence of it, we will investigate further.

As you may know, we cannot offer to change the ability of your Froakie. Though this may be a disappointing answer, please try to understand.

Naah it's fine about the poke xD
I will keep farm froakies for 3 days and I will record all the proteans that i will encounter.
In case of something beeing wrong.
Cheers! 

image.gif.55b6b1a1e57d97a794609777ade3a58b.gif