New costumes/outfits suggestion

V3g3tta

Hello everyone,

Having seen that from time to time you add new cosmetics which make the game more interesting, as you enjoy customizing your player.

I wonder if you like the idea of adding Dragon Ball costumes? Taking into account that the anime goes back a few decades and is still popular among new and old generations.

For example, minecraft in its own way has a few DB SKINS

Personally, I would love seeing something like this in game with a few sparks around, what do you think?

image.png.89763257ac366e229c69980f226e6bb2.png

image.png.eb90cc7b9e79f0f0a32564aec845b517.png

image.png.4a733b00fd4a7816c2be6122a3083170.png

TTTTES

10 minutes ago, V3G3TTA said:

Hello everyone,

Having seen that from time to time you add new cosmetics which make the game more interesting, as you enjoy customizing your player.

I wonder if you like the idea of adding Dragon Ball costumes? Taking into account that the anime goes back a few decades and is still popular among new and old generations.

For example, minecraft in its own way has a few DB SKINS

Personally, I would love seeing something like this in game with a few sparks around, what do you think?

image.png.89763257ac366e229c69980f226e6bb2.png

image.png.eb90cc7b9e79f0f0a32564aec845b517.png

image.png.4a733b00fd4a7816c2be6122a3083170.png

TTTTES

Hell yeah we need some anime skins!

Could be interesting.

Although I'm no "super fan" of the Anime and could have given plently of other characters that would fill in the same spots (But I don't want to upset the mainstream "weaboos")

I guess its basically what's mainstream to watch. At least add Midoriya or All Might from Boku no Hero Academia. I'm sure plently have seen it, else they're missing out.

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Electrocute4u said:

Could be interesting.

Although I'm no "super fan" of the Anime and could have given plently of other characters that would fill in the same spots (But I don't want to upset the mainstream "weaboos")

I guess its basically what's mainstream to watch. At least add Midoriya or All Might from Boku no Hero Academia. I'm sure plently have seen it, else they're missing out.

At least we agree that we need a bit more from animes, we have sailormoon hat for the time being but not a big fan! x)