keep dig, just remove the pokemon spawn

Xdzin

I stay here for a new suggestion, this time about the total deactivation of excavations on account of the server. I didn't want to make that suggestion, but it is affecting a lot of people who are new to the game. and if it lasts even longer or if it is used again as a resource to stabilize the server, I suggest that:

well, as Walross said, the cause of the server crashes is caused by too many wild combats at the same time, so the digging mechanics could simply stop the emergence of rescue Pokémon, as well as in the digging, when it encounters a Pokémon and will not to battle with him for lack of points. or simply remove the pokemon spawn temporarily from the dig

Spoiler

image.png.4dc1ef08b74fb2bdb6af43eabcf28e9c.png

Edited by XDzin

xdz.gif.16a53e2fa015d9cae9b7b11b410e90aa.gif

my shop

XDZ#0115

remembering: just make the pokemon appear but don't go into battle.
are not going to jump to conclusions and think that I would directly suggest that no pokemon appears, that would increase the profit with dig

note: i do dig more for pokemon rare honedge larvitar drilburr ... but new players need money before and after the 4th badge to have a better experience

my shop

XDZ#0115

If I understood you correctly... Sorry in advance.
You want to either remove the Pokemon spawns temporarily from dig? Or to enable it again?

Or do you want to not remove the spawns and then have the pokemon appear, but not engage in a auto-battle, unless its manually triggered?

Or are you refering to excavations and not dig?

Sorry, I tried to understand you to the best of my abilities, since this was basically all over the place.

Regardless, if you are suggesting these to improve dig spots, then I would have to -1 this.

I mean, if someone were to dig you up from your "home", would you just stand there without having the natural instinct to attack? I would certainly not.

And I understand that new players would resort to use Dig Spots for a good money income at the start of their PRO journey.

I also used to do weekly dig spots runs before it was disabled, simply for money, items or for Fossils.

But, I think they've soon found a solution to fix this. Since the bug lies elsewhere, not with the actual Dig Spots.

Regardless, auto-battling is a good feature and they should not remove this, even if it is a temporary solution.

I am sure that the devs could solve this in a better way, then to have to disable auto-battling when finding a Pokemon through dig.

Furthermore, just spawning the pokemon on the map would just resort to more problems later on.
If you find multiple, but never engage in a battle with them it could start causing issues.

Anyway.

I'm not entirely against finding a solution to make Dig Spots, Headbutt and Excavation enabled again as soon as possible.

But, I don't think that what you suggested would make much sense and help resort the server crashes, regardless if its temporary.

Sometimes PRO makes some weird decisions and we just gotta live with that.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

+1 it has been ridiculously long time with no information given about it and the server is still crashing ever since the event was added i would love to know the reason behind all this and why we cant get any money and excavation anymore :(((

• Like 1

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

28 minutes ago, Crucifixuz said:

+1 it has been ridiculously long time with no information given about it and the server is still crashing ever since the event was added i would love to know the reason behind all this and why we cant get any money and excavation anymore :(((

No "event" produced this. Its been a problem for far longer then the current active Valentine event.

Having too many wild battles at the same time, would crash the server.

And Headbutt, Excavation and Dig Spots all produce a wild battles ocassionally.

So they were temporarily disabled to lessen the total amount of wild battles occuring, in hopes to prevent the server from crashing too often.

Though, it came out of nowhere and the only location this was posted, was on their Discord server.

Spoiler

image.png.186928274fabd1ffb03e41685b387818.png

Also, its wrong that "it has been ridiculously long time with no information given about it".

The last information about this was 9 days ago, that's fairly new. (see SS in the spoiler below)

Also, if you are not aware, several CCs have already replied to bug reports, questions and more on this forum with why they were disabled.

Also, they specifically mentioned where to find information and announcements related to this.

Which are on their Discord server, and in the #Announcement channel.

Here are some SS with new information regarding this, if you were not yet aware or did not catch this already elsewhere.

Spoiler

image.png.a78b1597665097ac2be704d097b88bc9.png

image.png.b4df123f46a9eb55da8c288dfe9c331f.png

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Electrocute4u said:

If I understood you correctly... Sorry in advance.
You want to either remove the Pokemon spawns temporarily from dig? Or to enable it again?

Or do you want to not remove the spawns and then have the pokemon appear, but not engage in a auto-battle, unless its manually triggered?

Or are you refering to excavations and not dig?

Sorry, I tried to understand you to the best of my abilities, since this was basically all over the place.

Regardless, if you are suggesting these to improve dig spots, then I would have to -1 this.

I mean, if someone were to dig you up from your "home", would you just stand there without having the natural instinct to attack? I would certainly not.

And I understand that new players would resort to use Dig Spots for a good money income at the start of their PRO journey.

I also used to do weekly dig spots runs before it was disabled, simply for money, items or for Fossils.

But, I think they've soon found a solution to fix this. Since the bug lies elsewhere, not with the actual Dig Spots.

Regardless, auto-battling is a good feature and they should not remove this, even if it is a temporary solution.

I am sure that the devs could solve this in a better way, then to have to disable auto-battling when finding a Pokemon through dig.

Furthermore, just spawning the pokemon on the map would just resort to more problems later on.
If you find multiple, but never engage in a battle with them it could start causing issues.

Anyway.

I'm not entirely against finding a solution to make Dig Spots, Headbutt and Excavation enabled again as soon as possible.

But, I don't think that what you suggested would make much sense and help resort the server crashes, regardless if its temporary.

Sometimes PRO makes some weird decisions and we just gotta live with that.

I am only referring to dig, which is the main income of newbies.
exactly, a message saying that a pokemon appeared but you can't battle it just like when you don't have enough dig points to go into battle with a rare pokemon

my shop

XDZ#0115

there is no reason to disable the dig entirely if what causes the falls is excessive battles and not the act of using the dig

in addition to completely remove the dig mechanics would not leave a good part of the players in the mood to do pvp? what causes more battles ... or not? correct me if I'm wrong

my shop

XDZ#0115