Alternative of reveal glass

Gagann

As excavations are disabled it is impossible for some players to change their legendary kami trio forms who wants to use them in pvp. So, i would like to suggest to add a temporary thing like a NPC to change their forms. I know it will be unequal as other players who have reveal glass have spent time on it to collect its shards so to make it just it will be right to add some price to pay (like pokedollar or something else equally valuable) whenever a player wants to change their trio form.

• Like 2

ezgif-2-8a85dd819eb0.gif.c0293eb6dafabb557b66c6c14e74370f.gif

7 minutes ago, ForgiveMe said:

-1 that would make it pay to win ahahah no

maybe a npc that would temporarily change it for like 7 days then the form would be reversed a better option

Its just a suggestion we can improve it with more opinions. Thanks for this idea 😄

ezgif-2-8a85dd819eb0.gif.c0293eb6dafabb557b66c6c14e74370f.gif

i asked them for an alternative to mega steelix and agron stone as well and asked shinohara in game too. I was told they cant do anything until crashes are fixed cuz theyre busy with that. Id like this to happen but i dont think it will 😞

• 2 weeks later...

+1

Bumping anything that buffs the spawn rate of mirror shards in breezy cave. With the cave being useable every 3 days, and the few smashable rocks, it makes it waaay to long for people to obtain mirror shards. (Not one of 3 of my friends, nor I got one single mirror shard).