Improve PokeDex

Vibu

Dear Mods.
Can u add an "Unfinished Only" option in PokeDex? The option show you "Unseen", "UnCaught"(no pokeball icon) and "UnEvolved"(no star icon) Pokemons. It will help people save alot time in dex collecting. Thanks!Improvement on Pokedex screen - Suggestions - Pokemon Revolution Online

• Like 3

+1 to this.

The larger the Pokedex list gets over time, the harder it is for newer players to grasp the functionality of the Pokedex.

It should have more filter options, and the ones you mentioned fit the bill.

But instead of just "one more all-combined" feature, how about multiple? Perhaps like a checkbox for several filters?

But why? Let's say you want just "Unseen" and "Unevolved" but don't want to see "Uncaught."

This option would fully take advantage of more filters and perhaps combine some useful ones,

which may help newer and older players navigate the Pokedex list more quickly.

And I believe this would be the perfect way to improve the current Pokedex and the current active functionalities of this feature.

But by all means, I'm just combining ideas and trying to see how well those will work with yours.

And I'm happy to see a change to the Pokedex regardless. :SquirtleSquad:

Edited by Electrocute4u
  • Like 2

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

+1

i think pokedex in whole needs a rework, to add more options to stuff just like the PC does.

yea you can just search up the types, but if you search the types then you can't search the pokemon, and just browse. same thing with this, there's the hide unseen option but what we really need is the hide seen option, to finish dex, and then even not caught, or not evolved.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif