Trading History

Justardy

Like the title said : Trading History. Keeps track of the trades of the player by a week or month.i know moderators can check player trading history , but why not let players see their own history? Personally i think its a good idea, so  players can keep track of how much pokedollars they spent or what pokemons they did trade away the last few weeks or days. Also trading history can provide proof to appeal reports ( together with chat screenshots ) so trading moderators does not need to check the player history manually again.

I would like to hear other player reviews and opinions , thanks and have a good day to the one reading!

JustArdy1.png.1a5eec5270f432fe316cd015b7001e3c.png

Signature made by : Cydippe

EVOCATION GUILD

APPLY TO EVOCATION

+1

This would be a fantastic idea. I was nearly punished severely for a misunderstanding in trade and because I had forgotten the person who traded with me and I had no history to check it, took a long time before they realized I was innocent. So having trade history would be extremely useful for appeals.

Too much sensitive data, Eaty has denied this suggestion already. 

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• Qeight locked this topic