Pokémon bug after crash server

Mrpandow

I am stuck at the 3rd arena of Johto, I gave 2 super candies to my Kirilia so that he is level 30 evolve and learn Psychic. The concern is that there was a rollback right after and it lost its evolution and the Psychic spell .. can you help me because it is blocking me? Thank you

(I had learned Psychic instead of Heal Pulse) and it was a Gardevoir

1.png

Edited by MrPandow

I admit that what bothers me is that I had already given him and he had already evolved. I used 2 super candies because it was long and tedious to pass it at this level where I am in the adventure. And it bothers me a lot to have to re-spend time and use money for something that was done right before the server crash.

1 hour ago, MrPandow said:

I admit that what bothers me is that I had already given him and he had already evolved. I used 2 super candies because it was long and tedious to pass it at this level where I am in the adventure. And it bothers me a lot to have to re-spend time and use money for something that was done right before the server crash.

Hey there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Unfortunately we are not able to restore your items due to a server crash.

This is due to we have rejected these kind of loss in the past which would be unfair towards the other users if we restore your items and not theirs.
I hope you understand.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.