Clothing Competition <3

I'm a bit rusty on my spriteing honestly, so hopefully these don't look too bad, I wanted to make some female costumes based on pokemon, also two hats for the fun of it.

I hope it's ok I posted more then one design.

pokemonrevcostumes_zpsxvreaygm.png

Hopefully one of these designs are good enough. :Shy:

Omg the feraligatr clothing is awesome xD

I dunno if I was meant to put it on the same color background, so I hope white is fine.

I updated my entry with more costumes designs, this time adding some male costumes as well. since i didn't want the guys to be left out.

pokemonrevcostumesmore_zpsgpsuj0bh.png

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, there are some really good designs :Grin:

i'll try to pick some out, make them and name the winners.

winners will get the item for free ingame as soon as it's implemented. for rechieving, whisper a staff who's online.

i wanted to add: "ideas" like dragonball, superman, spiderman and such will not be counted as personal ideas. since those types of costumes were already part of the staff-plans. (they can be suggested though)

please continue posting your ideas. eventhough i wont be able to make them all, it makes me so happy to see ppl showing interest and being active. :Heart:

winners:

headsets by Yamiino

radioactive helmet by Baleizer

sailor hat by Milethe

(i want to make more of the already posted stuff, especialy terras. just need more time for it. so dont worry) :Cool:

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

well done to all the people who have been sending suggestions.

The superhero stuff has actually been suggested internally a while ago :P

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

wow, there are some really good designs :Grin:

i'll try to pick some out, make them and name the winners.

winners will get the item for free ingame as soon as it's implemented. for rechieving, whisper a staff who's online.

i wanted to add: "ideas" like dragonball, superman, spiderman and such will not be counted as personal ideas. since those types of costumes were already part of the staff-plans. (they can be suggested though)

please continue posting your ideas. eventhough i wont be able to make them all, it makes me so happy to see ppl showing interest and being active. :Heart:

winners:

headsets by Yamiino

radioactive helmet by Baleizer

sailor hat by Milethe

(i want to make more of the already posted stuff, especialy terras. just need more time for it. so dont worry) :Cool:

Little sad I didn't win, but I think it's because I made too many isn't it? XD I think I over whelmed everyone, but to be honest I didn't care about winning I just wanted some nice designs in the game. but yeah I do plan on making a few more designs anyway, should I still post them here or somewhere else?

Your good Terra xP

GG to everyone who participated I really liked a lot of the ideas (Olman's Pirate hat was my fav [besides my Lucy Hair anyways <3]).

I hope there will be more comps like this in the future I still had a lot of ideas i wanted to create. (I Hope that in the internal decisions you staff have had that Final Fantasy Cloud, Zack, Vincent, Tifa, and Aerith were brought up [beings as they were the next ones I was gonna do]).

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png