AUCTION DRILBUR SHINY

Hi @Monteria

can I please request a force trade? I think my timezone and sellers timezone will not allow us to meet. 

this account (isildurr2x) is currently in gold server. However I have left my alt account (jigglypuffsalot) in silver with the money to pay the seller. 

Please help if possible, thank you 

@Eon @Polteageist  @Haruyukio  @Hawluchaa  @Glaciate

can I please request a force trade? I think my time zone and sellers time zone will not allow us to meet. 

this account (isildurr2x) is currently in gold server. However I have left my alt account (jigglypuffsalot) in silver with the money to pay the seller. 

is there no one that can do this? its almost been a week since this auction has finished. 

The outcome of the auction has been forced due to difficulties in meeting. The Drilbur has been transferred to Jigglypuffsalot from which 5m were removed and added to @Montal2727.

@isildurr2x The forcing of this trade has been delayed significantly unnecessarily. In the Trade Rules and Auction Rules it's explained how to contact Trade Moderators:

Spoiler

image.png.e43052732d51140f9a51e0441e7d0cf5.png

Tagging us won't make yourself noticed. Using the Report button under a post will. Explain what you are reporting or in the need of assistance and we will answer swiftly.

Locked as the thread has served its purpose. Take care.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon locked this topic