my pokemon is bugged

Kadocado

so i have bought this serperior from an individual. once i started using him in pvp i got outspeeded by a mega medicham. which should be impossible because my serperior is 357 speed at timid 31 speed. he used ice punch and i looked it up even at max speed a mega medicham should have 328 speed and not more then this. i don't know if my pokemon is bugged? because something weird happened when i was leveling him up as a snivy. past lvl 95 every lvl i gained showed lvl 96 when i killed him, but in my party on the top left kept appearing as a lvl 95. because of this i was also forced to use rare candies instead.

please respond as soon as possible

kind regards,

Kadocado

Gold server

bug.png

serperior.png

medicham stats.png

Hello @Kadocado. Apologies for the inconvenience.

There are a multitude of moves, abilities, and overall circumstances that can alter a Pokémon's speed. Furthermore, without a battle log it is very hard to pinpoint what the issue could be.

However, I can assure you that the situation you describe with your Snivy leveling up is not the cause of this.

If you can provide more details about the battle or a battle log, we will gladly help you solve this. But if you cannot, I'm afraid there is little that we can do.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.