Beldums Are just Not spawning(Can be closed)

Adityahitman

Hi I have been playing this game for a lot of time and this has never happened with me before.

Today I was hunting beldums in Eriyadu sulfur Pools. I used more than 50 super repels and few max repels but not a single beldum spawned. I have an active membership which has just started today.

Then I hunted for like 1 or 2 hour without repels but nope not a single.

I just wanted to clarify that is it a bug that my membership isn't active even I did as you can see this(picture below) or it's something else.

Thanks and my regards.

Screenshot_2021-07-22-18-53-44-677_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

Edited by AdityaHitman

Hey I'm a professional beldum hunter and metang wrangler.

Sometimes beldums do take up to those crazy amounts.

Personally I've had more luck with metang in the safari zone which is weird because technically it's a tier higher.

Welcome to the exspensive world of beldum hunting. Where it takes 60 repels ,and 25 ultra balls per beldum.

unknown-7.png

15 minutes ago, AdityaHitman said:

Hi I have been playing this game for a lot of time and this has never happened with me before.

Today I was hunting beldums in Eriyadu sulfur Pools. I used more than 50 super repels and few max repels but not a single beldum spawned. I have an active membership which has just started today.

Then I hunted for like 1 or 2 hour without repels but nope not a single.

I just wanted to clarify that is it a bug that my membership isn't active even I did as you can see this(picture below) or it's something else.

Thanks and my regards.

mo

It's pretty commen bro, sometimes it takes upto 70+ repels for a t8 and beldums are a tier higher, I think it's pretty normal for one to take a long time to spawn.

I prefer u hunt above resort area, there u can hunt beldum , cacnea and vibrava , it often take 30+mins to spawn , i think its the best spot to hunt imo, but as we've all known the catch rate is low, so be warned!!

Edited by Feeelrr

spacer.png

• Adityahitman changed the title to Beldums Are just Not spawning(Can be closed)
9 minutes ago, AdityaHitman said:

Can be closed.

Repel hunting might be often disappointing due to the amount of repels you often need, which is simply random and depends on your luck.
However, I'm glad you finally found a Beldum.

I'll lock this thread as resolved now.

Have a nice day!

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic