Fix the pallet town map bug

Redxgameur

• Developer

Heyho, all maps that aren't linked to a World Map position auto default to Pallet Town. I fixed a few.

If you find more feel free to post them below so I can map them for the next client update.

3 minutes ago, Eaty said:

Heyho, all maps that aren't linked to a World Map position auto default to Pallet Town. I fixed a few.

If you find more feel free to post them below so I can map them for the next client update.

Almost all inside places in Sinnoh

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

• Developer
28 minutes ago, Bash said:

Almost all inside places in Sinnoh

Can you list them cause most are checked with a contains checks. 

Let me give you an example:

{
  "map": "Snowpoint",
  "comparer": "Contains",
  "tooltip": "Snowpoint City",
  "map_pos": [
  ]
}

Every map with "Snowpoint" in the map name is shown on the World Map under the tooltip Snowpoint City.

Therefore, all houses "Snowpoint House", Snowpoint Gym", "Snowpoint City House" and so on should be shown and only weirdly named houses such as "House1" in Vermilion City wouldn't be shown and need an extra entry.

So either someone weirdly named all maps in Sinnoh or something weird is going on if you statement is correct.

On 7/27/2021 at 10:53 PM, Eaty said:

Can you list them cause most are checked with a contains checks. 

Let me give you an example:

{
  "map": "Snowpoint",
  "comparer": "Contains",
  "tooltip": "Snowpoint City",
  "map_pos": [
  ]
}

Every map with "Snowpoint" in the map name is shown on the World Map under the tooltip Snowpoint City.

Therefore, all houses "Snowpoint House", Snowpoint Gym", "Snowpoint City House" and so on should be shown and only weirdly named houses such as "House1" in Vermilion City wouldn't be shown and need an extra entry.

So either someone weirdly named all maps in Sinnoh or something weird is going on if you statement is correct.

I guess my statement is outdated because I was in 2-3 areas where it works now while it didnt when I played the story with my alt in april.
I just thought its not fixed because I didnt read it is anywhere. The trainsystem is one place tho which is still not linked tho.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L