Here's a judgement free zone to say goodbye to your Pokes

Cokenwhiskey

I didn't make it far in the game before this reset, I was on my way to see Celedon City for the first time in PRO. I did; however, grow somewhat attached to my Poke'mon during this short time..

Goodbye,

Charmeleon - You were almost a Charizard, I'm sorry. You were still easily the strongest member of the team.

Kadabra - You still kinda sucked, but as soon as I found a patch of wilds you could super effect I was gonna train you until you were stong.

Pikachu - You never really helped the team much. I caught you after I already beat Misty with my Arbok that you replaced. But I planned on you (as Raichu) being my end game electric Poke.

Pidgeotto - Next to Charmeleon you were the oldest Pokemon in my group, and the first Pokemon I caught in this game. You watched many be replaced, but you stayed on my team. I wish I got to see you evolve.

Graveler - You were my rock. That's all I have to say. You Magnituded and Rock Threw your way to being my favorite on the team.

Gyarados - You were the newest editon to the team, replacing Poliwhirl as my water Poke. I didn't get to know you very well. You actually kinda aggravated me a lot being level 26 and not knowing one water move..you should of seen my face when you learned dragon rage. I get that your a dragon-fish now but c'mon...I almost put Poliwhirl back out but I had faith in you..sorry it had to end like this.

Signature_zps478pmkk7.jpg

Misty's TM seller sells Bubblebeam - just for future reference :)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Misty's TM seller sells Bubblebeam - just for future reference :)

I kept thinking "Maybe I should go back and see if they sell something there" but I never did. Thanks.

yeah, the nerd looking guy at the front of the gym will sell TMs once you have beat that gym. He does that at every gym in kanto

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.