pls add cool legendarys

Finnderboss

My guess would be that the Gen8 legendaries arent meant to be used anyway since PRO is using Gen7 mechanics and no Gen8 stuff will be introduced / coded etc.
So they are simply for the collection and just-for-fun. Therefore they dont need a special event or quest which would require a lot of work from the staff team (mapping, storytelling, coding, testing etc.) and can just be introduced via a small event like the one we will get in a couple days.

Legendaries like Mewtwo, Deoxys etc. will be introduced in the future as well but I guess the staff team has further plans regarding these ones and want to introduce them via special events and quests as mentioned above which require a lot more work and time.

Uber legends would be the perfect motivation to make 'useless' PvE stuff if that would result in a legend.

For example: All possible Pokémon caught -> Groudon, All possible Pokemon Evolved -> Kyogre, all possible Pokemon Caught and Evolved -> Rayquaza

Having x legends -> Mewtwo

Having done 10k Excas -> Regigigas

Having done all Possible PvE quests -> Lugia

Having done all Mega stone quests -> Ho Oh

For example ...

• Like 10

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

2 hours ago, Bash said:

Uber legends would be the perfect motivation to make 'useless' PvE stuff if that would result in a legend.

For example: All possible Pokémon caught -> Groudon, All possible Pokemon Evolved -> Kyogre, all possible Pokemon Caught and Evolved -> Rayquaza

For example ...

Looks like regi ain't getting done lul

kkkp.gif

• 9 months later...
On 8/24/2021 at 5:36 PM, Bash said:

For example ...

Bump. 

• Haha 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L