Unknown location.

I ran into a a regular paras in the member zone of safari. The game closed on me. It teleported me to vermillion city but the spawns only say hoppip is here and its fishable on land? This only happens when i log in via my phone. When i log in on pc my character is fine... i tried escape ropong out... didnt work. 

Screenshot_20210821-124655_PROClient.jpg

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

Huh... Maybe my wifi went out on me? Its fine now and I was on wifi the whole time as far as im aware.

Thanks though

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

Glad to know your issue was resolved 🙂 This bug appears frequently when the user's internet provider is not functioning properly.

If this error appears again, you may contact your local internet provider for further support.

Locked as resolved.

• Kvar locked this topic