darkari quest support

Hesara

last year on halloween event i did darkrai quest and i almost came to the part of catching darkai..but i was a new player then and i completed the quest from pokes from my friends..anyway,i did the quest and i had chance to catch it,but in my ignorance i used dazzling gleam on it, not knowing about type effectiveness back then.So i couldent catch it since Ko ed..I want to know if i will get a chance to catch it this time if i beat nikola boss or something..pls help

4 hours ago, hesara said:

last year on halloween event i did darkrai quest and i almost came to the part of catching darkai..but i was a new player then and i completed the quest from pokes from my friends..anyway,i did the quest and i had chance to catch it,but in my ignorance i used dazzling gleam on it, not knowing about type effectiveness back then.So i couldent catch it since Ko ed..I want to know if i will get a chance to catch it this time if i beat nikola boss or something..pls help

Hi there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
You will be able to catch Darkrai again in the Halloween event.
You're required to beat the boss Horon first in Dark Valley to reset the Darkrai quest.

Kind regards.
exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

6 hours ago, hesara said:

So,i need to do the quest again after beating horon or should i just catch darkai?And also,what are the rewards for completeing darkai quest?we get rr s right

Yes.
I'm not sure if you'll still get an IV reroll ticket but it's possible that it still may be available.

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.