Play with friends

Gummiball

Hey guys, i just had a questions. So i played this game like 2 years ago and now i wanted to maybe play it with some friends again. Though, i do not want to change the server or restart my progress. So i was questioning if u could choose a start region so i can maybe play it through with my friends as i only finished the first one i believe.

Thx for any answer given

You cant choose your starting region. Its always in order Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh.

If you want to play with your friend from the start again you can simply create another account since you are allowed to own a total of 4 accounts, you can even use the same email to register another account.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Norex said:

You cant choose your starting region. Its always in order Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh.

If you want to play with your friend from the start again you can simply create another account since you are allowed to own a total of 4 accounts, you can even use the same email to register another account.

Thank you very much for that information! Well thats sad, because i will have to restart then but what u goona do about it ;D

also thx for the extra advice on creating accounts! If u can, u may close this topic now, ima also look for a button to do that if im able to

have a nice day ^^