Undo the 25th streak rewards daily Solaceon

Iamtired

Since it got improved, i can say its harder to do daily Solaceon quest than before, which means there is no more 8 accounts in 2mins. But why did Staff removed shiny wingull as extra reward and added a nonsense things like free next 2 days safari pass ? What make it even worse is that this is an instant item, which activates immediately. I don’t get it why you made it harder and even nerfed the 25th reward that i can say it’s a not worthy one after a long hunting streak. Hope this get ameliorated or at least return the 25th reward back to those days. Thanks !

9676D7B5-EAE9-4D6A-AF3D-23D4830130ED.png

• Like 1

Nah -1 imo

Safari pass is good, it gives you cheaper EVs, that's basically all i feel like that's all the safaris are used for except for hunting during safari weekends. And besides, at least with the safari pass it benefits you in a way, being cheaper EV zones, and some pokes are made easier to hunt, or able to hunt, i.e bulbasaur, in comparison, what would you have used with the shiny wingulls that would be bad for pvp almost every time.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

48 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

Nah -1 imo

Safari pass is good, it gives you cheaper EVs, that's basically all i feel like that's all the safaris are used for except for hunting during safari weekends. And besides, at least with the safari pass it benefits you in a way, being cheaper EV zones, and some pokes are made easier to hunt, or able to hunt, i.e bulbasaur, in comparison, what would you have used with the shiny wingulls that would be bad for pvp almost every time.

I’ve been doing daily for 4 accounts straight for a really long time, i know how good is it to have a shiny wingull roll randomly cause i got a good one not only 1 but 4 times. This 2 days safari for an alt account is just no use for a 25th streak and it’s even consumed immediately. You know what’s more ludicrous that every boss fight i got a free safari pass from tigerous boss and it’s not an instant-activated item. At least something like Safari-pass sounds more reasonable than that getting free access on the next 2 days.

Edited by Yue

• 2 weeks later...