PvP Quest suggestions

Eaty

1 hour ago, ChiiCe242 said:

This might be a stretch but what about implementing nature rr or rr 1 iv of a non-legendary pokemon?

It already exists, its called.. go hunt the pokemon again 😛

No but seriously, thats a bad idea imo, rerolls should only exist for pokemon that you cant hunt. If you want a better one you have to invest time or buy it for a lot of money, thats what this game is about for a lot of people, we shouldnt change that.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, CapriFame said:

No but seriously, thats a bad idea imo, rerolls should only exist for pokemon that you cant hunt. If you want a better one you have to invest time or buy it for a lot of money, thats what this game is about for a lot of people, we shouldnt change that.

Agreed, also what if you reroll the ivs of a huntable pokémon and it only gets worse? You gonna look for a better one anyway, right?

That to me is the whole point of hunting, for the satisfying feeling you get when you find a really good one after hunting for hours/days/weeks.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CapriFame said:

19 hours ago, Ain said:

Agreed, also what if you reroll the ivs of a huntable pokémon and it only gets worse? You gonna look for a better one anyway, right?

That to me is the whole point of hunting, for the satisfying feeling you get when you find a really good one after hunting for hours/days/weeks.

shinies though 😞 but I definitely see what you guys mean, was just tryna throw a long ball out there in hopes I can reroll the nature of my epic shiny duskull 😛 

NABFINAL.gif.c9515b1a0e3cab7447d68b179fdfed87.gif