Pvp ladder for unrelated and different guilds

Gatso

Hello, i wanna share a thing i noticed lately in those month:

Many players have created, linked and united guilds to occupy the ladder, for having the most players possible to triyng to stay in the top 10 for the various bonuses. How many guilds in ladder list have the same leader or related officers? We see some blocks of the same guilds occupy the ladder. Not naming any we can see that in the ladder list there are guilds created by the same leaders and groups of the same guilds that occupy the whole list. Like all things present in PRO this one should have some measure of control and limitation for simple reasons:
it kills the competition (not many pro players), more experienced players abuse it, there is no space for emerging guilds, and much more.
This thing should be studied better otherwise the pvp ladder, the pvp battles and the people who benefit from the various bonuses will always remain the same as they have a lot of guilds. A common player might not notice if the guild is of the same player or part of the same system because: the leader may have been replaced with another, or the leader has changed his name, or the guild has another name. Only a mod could get valid information. I ask that the situation of the pvp ladder be studied better to guarantee a freer game system, not monopolized by the same people, in which more emerging and different guilds can have the opportunity to access the rankings. If you have any suggestions or other information to add, please write. ❤️

On 11/15/2021 at 7:25 AM, Gatso said:

How many guilds in ladder list have the same leader or related officers?

none? because it's impossible, because you can only be in one guild.

We see some blocks of the same guilds occupy the ladder.

Yes, because certain guilds have good reputations, and strong pvp capabilities, and other players that are also good want to get in on that.

there is no space for emerging guilds

Space can be made, problem is, reputation. A new guild has none, while top tier pvp guilds such as RevenanT, Renaissance, Empire, Predators, Ascension, and many more already have a solid reputation, and they'll use that to keep getting good players. New guilds don't have the same benefits, so they have to work more at getting up there.

not monopolized by the same people

Well, if the people are good, then they stay. Simple as that. You can't just force someone to be worse because you want them to be. A guild will remain good until the players in the guild no longer want to be. You can't force a change in that.

I might've misunderstood your general point so if you'd care to clarify though it would be appreciated. What i've understood is that you want there to be more diversity in top guilds in ladder.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...