Smeargle Spawn? Cryofrost brink

Fbgaming

Its a MS (aka membership) only spawn.

Also, its rarity is between 7 and 9, which means that its the hardest to find and it is all RNG and luck based.

But according to Reborn bot, it should spawn there, so I doubt its a bug. Unless they messed up the spawns which is unlikely, but not entirely out of the picture with the recent weird mysterious spawns.

Screenshot_20211206-123519_Discord.jpg.087600d8059308d3485780f66b8ec788.jpg

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

I've also can attest and have posted about this in the Discord under the support/bug-report sections. I've had multiple people I know hunt here for over 7+ hours not a single spawn of smeargle in cryofrost brink. Personal numbers 74 sneasel, 13 emolga, and 8 swablu, and 0, yes 0, smeargle (and yes i have a membership). Emolga and Swablu dont even spawn all day. Thats not just "bad rng". This smeargle spawn is broken.  Please fix. 

Thanks!

Ben

I would also like to point out I have 5,500 hours in the game over my 4 accounts. PLEASE TRUST ME. This is not just "bad rng" I can second, third, and fourth what this poster is saying. Tier 9 even is not going to go 17 hours of in game hunting with 0 of it. THE SPAWN IS NOT THERE. Its frustrating me because no one is taking these posts seriously and its the map I personally want to hunt the most.