Mega Swampert Quest

Dhruvbhanot

I've been trying to do the Mega Swampert Quest and in the 3rd fight set of opponents, the Gurdurr is able to hit me with his focus punch even if I hit him with low kick first. That should not be the case in my opinion and I've lost thrice already because of it. Can you please help me? Or am I missing something here?

Also I'm not sure if I can exit as it says I won't be able to come back. Help please.

Edited by DhruvBhanot

5 hours ago, Norex said:

Hey @DhruvBhanot, the move Focus Punch is currently bugged unfortunately. The devs are already aware of that issue from what I know so I think we can expect a fix soon.

That's great and thanks a lot for your response but I'd like to know the next course of action here. Should I wait there for it to be fixed or should I leave? And if I leave, would I be able to get in with the same pokemon and do the quest again?

36 minutes ago, DhruvBhanot said:

Sorry to bother again but is it resolved yet?

Yo, https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/3146-update-logs/page/22/?tab=comments#comment-895596  => This is where upcoming / released updates can be looked into. For any bug solved it will be written here.

@DhruvBhanot

Apologies for the inconvenience. As stated above, we're awaiting for the next bug fix release, which should have tackled this bug!