Rare Form Animations

Jadeash

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I agree with this. Furthermore, I've made a suggestion in the past to give ALL event's forms a specific animation. For example: Halloween themed pokemon could have some tiny Zubats fly away from the pokemon while making RL Bat Squeak noises. Valentines pokemon could have some bubbly hearts float and pop with a bubbly noise. Summer theme could have the pokemon kick a beach-ball at the trainer's face. Easter pokemon could have the pokemon take a bite of some Chocolate before having the chocolate disappear. May the 4th be with you Pokemon could make Light Sabre noises. Etc. There is much that could be done to make them feel equal and more complete.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sk8trgod618 said:

Yeah I agree with this. Furthermore, I've made a suggestion in the past to give ALL event's forms a specific animation. For example: Halloween themed pokemon could have some tiny Zubats fly away from the pokemon while making RL Bat Squeak noises. Valentines pokemon could have some bubbly hearts float and pop with a bubbly noise. Summer theme could have the pokemon kick a beach-ball at the trainer's face. Easter pokemon could have the pokemon take a bite of some Chocolate before having the chocolate disappear. May the 4th be with you Pokemon could make Light Sabre noises. Etc. There is much that could be done to make them feel equal and more complete.

Someone made a good halloween animation and wally said he would add it. 

• Developer
On 1/11/2022 at 9:26 PM, JadeAsh said:

Update notice. They removed the animation from the old forms xD Top comedy achieved. Can't wait for the next gazillion Bidoof WQs now that Pokemon made Bidoof's Last Stand. Wally must be in heaven rn xD

This was obviously a client-bug that's already fixed. All Xmas forms without summoning anomation got them added as well.

Also, please don't mix different, unrelated topics in a single suggestion. The epic Bidoof video is unrelated and obviously deserves its own forum post.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...