Headbutt Tree Tweaks

Thor

133434 Any progress on this or is it just still to cerulean?

Sorry, i didn't update the first post. the whole of kanto should be complete now (as of 1/4/2016).

Will be working on doing johto this weekend.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

133434 Any progress on this or is it just still to cerulean?

Sorry, i didn't update the first post. the whole of kanto should be complete now (as of 1/4/2016).

Will be working on doing johto this weekend.

Does mt silver count as kanto? Cuz i am almost sure i found a oran berry there today ^^ But awesome work Aernie, keep it up, and update us on the progress if you can :P

133438 Thank you so so so so so much!

I really appreciate how the unnecessary dialogue was removed.

It's so much faster and more convenient now!

Are there similar plans for dig?

Only of course if you have uncovered both ends of the digway.

Any chance to enable Buttons 1-6 for Headbutt Pokémon?

The buttons thing, i would have to ask shane to do, since that is a client side thing only he can sort out.

As for the digways, i am planning to overhaul those and the dig spots too in a similar manner

Very glad to hear. Good job.

just went on a headbutt run... found two trees that used the old dialogue. Route 22 the very left tree above the pond. Route 15 in the secluded area (top part of the route) where there are two trees (the left one). Other than that, haven't seen any trees use the old dialogue.

Sidenote: I would've posted screenshots but I forgot to take them. So we gotta wait a day before I can confirm.

133685 just went on a headbutt run... found two trees that used the old dialogue. Route 22 the very left tree above the pond. Route 15 in the secluded area (top part of the route) where there are two trees (the left one). Other than that, haven't seen any trees use the old dialogue.

Sidenote: I would've posted screenshots but I forgot to take them. So we gotta wait a day before I can confirm.

thanks dude, i saw this like 6 minutes before a scheduled map upload, so managed to upload fixes before then. the trees should be fine now.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.