Headbutt Tree Tweaks

Thor

yeah, u were just unlucky, since theres a 20% chance u will find nothing (was 25 before)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, i noticed that sometimes, when we click on the trees, there is a confirmation message who said "do want want to use headbutt" and on some trees you just have to choose the pokemon with headbutt instantly.

Is it possible to remove the confirmation message ?

4FVP

135565 hello, i noticed that sometimes, when we click on the trees, there is a confirmation message who said "do want want to use headbutt" and on some trees you just have to choose the pokemon with headbutt instantly.

As already said, not every tree is tweaked atm.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

135565 hello, i noticed that sometimes, when we click on the trees, there is a confirmation message who said "do want want to use headbutt" and on some trees you just have to choose the pokemon with headbutt instantly.

If you're talking about trees after Azalea Town, that's normal and will be updated soon

NPC scripting is quite check-heavy, so I have literally removed as much of the checks as I can get away with.

[...]

- As of 1/4/2016, the whole of kanto should be updated, and up to azalea town in johto should be updated also.

134710 Route 38 is next to ecruteak. meaning i havent gotten there yet. I hope to complete the rest of johto within the next couple of days or so.

134953 Annie, why no trees at love island?

because love island is getting a revamp. once we have that ingame, there will be trees with a spawn unique to that area there.

Annie, there some time in headbutt? For example, sylveon only morning in unknow place... or there are not poketime on headbutt?

Because i dont know nobody who got a ferrosed at night on route 38 for example.

no, trees dont have times. all pokes are available at all times.

TJ6qktU.gif