Headbutt Tree Tweaks

Thor

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, I was kind of getting tired of finding Nothing.

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”

“Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.”

Trevenant chance wont change, it's one of the hardest tree spawned pokemon to get, and VR spawns haven't been touched. Seedot should be easier though

What about Chimchar? Considering each of the two areas that house Chimchar only has 3 trees each, can we please have the encounter chance increased a bit? :Grin:

Or add more trees in those two areas.

By the way, what's VR?

Trevenant chance wont change, it's one of the hardest tree spawned pokemon to get, and VR spawns haven't been touched. Seedot should be easier though

What about Chimchar? Considering each of the two areas that house Chimchar only has 3 trees each, can we please have the encounter chance increased a bit? :Grin:

Or add more trees in those two areas.

By the way, what's VR?

Agree with this, Route 2 needs more trees for headbutt.

132443 im i the only one who thinks dig holes needs this? or was it already done?

dig spots are on my todo list aswell.

Route 2 already has a few more trees added.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

132443 im i the only one who thinks dig holes needs this? or was it already done?

dig spots are on my todo list aswell.

Route 2 already has a few more trees added.

ty so much for all the good work :) my trees in trainers valley aren't respawning for some reason,do u know what can be the reason?