Goodra - 31 spd 21+ (sold, can be closed)

Hello @StellioKontos,

To keep up to date on this auction for the bidders. The auction ends 48 hours after first bid as the start post stated 48 hours after first bid before the first bid was placed by @Norex. Current lead bidder is @Azazeru with 1.4 million. Auction ends at 1707 Gmt +0 January 20 2022. I would recommend you always leave your end after x amount bid on your auctions when you add your countdown timer. Also If someone bids in the last 15 minutes of the auction 15 minutes will be added as per our auction rules. I have removed your 5 minute rule as we have something that covers that in ours. 

Good luck in your sale,
Polteageist

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance

8 hours ago, Polteageist said:

Hello @StellioKontos,

To keep up to date on this auction for the bidders. The auction ends 48 hours after first bid as the start post stated 48 hours after first bid before the first bid was placed by @Norex. Current lead bidder is @Azazeru with 1.4 million. Auction ends at 1707 Gmt +0 January 20 2022. I would recommend you always leave your end after x amount bid on your auctions when you add your countdown timer. Also If someone bids in the last 15 minutes of the auction 15 minutes will be added as per our auction rules. I have removed your 5 minute rule as we have something that covers that in ours. 

Good luck in your sale,
Polteageist

Hi thanks for moderating everything for a amooth process :).

The end that that I stated before the auction started was "ends at least 48 hours after first bid at 20:00 GMT+1". 

The rule about end times is "End point must be clearly stated before the auction has started. This cannot be changed once the auction has begun."

It does not say anything about not being allowed to choose a particular calculated end point, as long as it is clearly stated beforehand. So this should not be against the rules.
I chose this end point so I can monitor the trade.

Please let me know if I'm wrong!

Have a nice day 🙂

edit: I apologize about the 5 minute rule, I seem to incorrectly remember it was 5 minutes in stead of 15 for some reason.

Edited by StellioKontos

7 hours ago, StellioKontos said:

Hi thanks for moderating everything for a amooth process :).

The end that that I stated before the auction started was "ends at least 48 hours after first bid at 20:00 GMT+1". 

The rule about end times is "End point must be clearly stated before the auction has started. This cannot be changed once the auction has begun."

It does not say anything about not being allowed to choose a particular calculated end point, as long as it is clearly stated beforehand. So this should not be against the rules.
I chose this end point so I can monitor the trade.

Please let me know if I'm wrong!

Have a nice day 🙂

edit: I apologize about the 5 minute rule, I seem to incorrectly remember it was 5 minutes in stead of 15 for some reason.

Hello,

my apologies you are correct it ends at the end of your timer but I would highly recommend next time not using the wording "at least 48 hours after first bid" but the exact amount of hours after first bid the auction will end. Or put the exact date and time it will end  with gmt of course. It will decrease the confusion on when the auction ends and match up with your timer as well. Also leave that end time on your post to make it easier for you and bidders to keep track of when the auction ends. @Norex @Azazeru@Galewingstalon

My apologies for the confusion it ends at 20:00gmt +1 with the timer. 

Regards,

Polteageist

Edited by Polteageist

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance

28 minutes ago, Polteageist said:

Hello,

my apologies you are correct it ends at the end of your timer but I would highly recommend next time not using the wording "at least 48 hoursbafter first bid" but the exact amount of hours after first bid the auction will end. Or put the exact date and time it will end  with gmt of course. It will decrease the confusion on when the auction ends and match up with your timer as well. Also leave that end time on your post to make it easier for you and bidders to keep track of when the auction ends. @Norex @Azazeru@Galewingstalon

My apologies for the confusion it ends at 20:00gmt +1 with the timer. 

Regards,

Polteageist

Okay no worries, I see how the phrasing can be confusing and I will change it in future auctions.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Edited by StellioKontos