Bugging Bug Catching Contest

Siidon

Hello guys, i just did a bug catching contest. I wasnt very lucky and just got a very trash mothim: image.png.27a9724f167ec9c05787db41e142f90a.png

The NPCs at the reward guy in the end all had more points than me but i still got 1st place with 25k pokémoney and 3 rare candies/ pve coins. 
I know i should be happy about it but since i think its not right and it couldnt be to be first even if the npc's had more points than me. 

Hope i found a bug you guys can fix, i dont know if its just a one time only bug since i do bug catching contest every day and it happened to me the first time. 

Have a nice day everyone!

23 minutes ago, Olker said:

Wasn't it a draw for first place? If so, sometimes it might look like you got second place if you press space bar too quick and don't read properly.

im sure i was firist place bc i wanted to see what the npc says with  so bad pokemon

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @Gehnischzumutta. Apologies for the late response.

As Olker mentioned, it was most likely a draw for 1st place. Resulting in you receiving the 1st place rewards. 

However, I will forward this to our Testers to see if they can find anything. If you have any additional information that you think may help us, please share it.

Should you have any more questions, feel free to ask them.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

We were not able to find any bug regarding the Bug Catching Contest and how it gives out the rewards. Thus, we must conclude that you tied for first place.

Even though no bug was found, we thank you for taking time to file this report and we will appreciate if you continue to report any possible bugs in the future.

Have a great day.

• Like 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.