2 same legendary? bug/glitch or is it possible anyway?

Phoebee

After complete my main goal (to collect all ice pokemon in pokedex that are posible to catch) in this game. i bring my Regice in my party and i visit the cave where regice spawn. and i dont know why. there are another Regice in the cave. i dont think its catchable now since i already have Regice in my party and i throw my masterball anyway. and i caught the 2nd regice... is this posible ? is this available after ice pokedex complete or 335+ evo dex?

Hello @Phoebee. 

Thank you for being so forthcoming with this. It is definitely not intended for you to be able to have 2 of the same Legendary Pokémon.

Also, where exactly did you catch your second Regice?

I will forward this to the appropriate parties.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

38 minutes ago, kishanb1112002 said:

@Epithetphione is catchable multiple times too and its a legendary right? I have caught 3 phiones spawned from battle bot and 1 was released. If this was also a bug let me know

Hello. Phione is the only exception to this rule. You can catch as many of them as you'd like. It is not a bug so no need to worry.

@Phoebee The bug allowing you to catch a second Regice is fixed and your extra Regice has been removed. Thank you again for reporting this and please continue to report any other bugs you may encounter.

Have a great day.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.