New game feature : Re-story

Freddycoop

As a PVE player, And previously been banned for multi accounts. My main purposes for using multiple accounts was just to redo the story again and again. How about implementing a way for people who have completed the 4 gens and completed a certain criteria like Genesect. That can unlock a feature such as a re-story mode.

Where you can just do the story over again. Saves your mains state where you left it, and locks all your mons, items and everything on a save, And allow you to replay the story.

Once you finish the 4th regions pokemon league. The data accrued, mons, money etc, is just wiped.
And resume your main account from where you left it. Would allow replay ability for those who are waiting for Astrella.

print ( "FreddyCoop Was here." )

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Hello, once the story rework is complete and players can decide the region order or possibly pause a region to start/play another one this might be something to consider. Currently it's sadly not an option. 

Not a no but a not yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea , as suggested many times I wish battle park like emerald redfire and crystal version and many other stuff for pve. Rebattle npc trainers and e4 with  stronger teams and good rewards. More daily things to do etc..

+1

Edited by Gatso

• 1 year later...