Old men don't want to let me go in exploration

Middayy02

Hi, i have some trouble

I visit the school and lost to Jackson's fight but the old man on the top don't want to let me go to next land and always tell me to check the school (i already did this),

I don't know what to do,

Someone can please help me ?image.png.5907301d730c0faa021c378317ae172b.png

If you lost the fight, you'll need to head back to Pallet town and go talk with Jackson's Mom for her to move him out of the way. After that you can freely enter Viridian Forest. On the counterpart, if you won the fight, you are freely to enter Viridian Forest without having to return to Pallet town.

Hope this solves your question and if you are stuck during any part of your Kanto journey, I recommend you to read this walkthrough guide.

Best of luck with your Kanto journey!

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Electrocute4u said:

If you lost the fight, you'll need to head back to Pallet town and go talk with Jackson's Mom for her to move him out of the way. After that you can freely enter Viridian Forest. On the counterpart, if you won the fight, you are freely to enter Viridian Forest without having to return to Pallet town.

Hope this solves your question and if you are stuck during any part of your Kanto journey, I recommend you to read this walkthrough guide.

Best of luck with your Kanto journey!

Thanks ! it worked !^^