Evolve data not working..

Ismamstander

Hellow, today I talked with a guy who gives fossils for the evolve data of Kabutops, Omaster and The other I forgot..

(iirc) I evolved a Kabutops before a bit of days in lvling service, but I didnt get the evolved data.. 

Why? How will I get the evolved data for Kabutops now? 

Waiting for the reply 😄

Screenshot_2022-04-07-13-16-29.png

Yeah, I evolved it by myself, but I think that Kabutops was caught by me before lots of days ( meaning i bought it from someone else for pvp, thats why the caught sign is there)

Now need the Evo Data..

Edited by Ismamstander

Hello @Ismamstander. My apologies for the late response.

According to our database, you have not evolved a Kabuto into Kabutops. It looks like you have another Kabuto, though. Would you mind evolving that one and seeing if you still do not receive the evolution data? As a reminder, Kabuto evolves at level 40.

If you do not receive the evolution data, please let me know and I will forward your issue to our Testers to see if they can find an issue.

Thank you for reporting this and have a great day.

• Checked/Done 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

8 hours ago, Epithet said:

Hello @Ismamstander. My apologies for the late response.

According to our database, you have not evolved a Kabuto into Kabutops. It looks like you have another Kabuto, though. Would you mind evolving that one and seeing if you still do not receive the evolution data? As a reminder, Kabuto evolves at level 40.

If you do not receive the evolution data, please let me know and I will forward your issue to our Testers to see if they can find an issue.

Thank you for reporting this and have a great day.

Hellow, Thanks alot for the reply.

I tried leveling up the Kabuto till 40, after evolving it I saw it did work! 

I guess I probably did some mistakes previous time for which I couldnt get the data.

Thanks alot, I'll be able to do the quest easily now.

Glad to see you were able to get the evolution data. Since your issue has been resolved, this thread will be closed.

Should you have any other question or concern, feel free to create a new thread.

Have a great day.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.