Breezy crystal shard for carbink

Lyn1311

Hi, iam doing shaymin quest and then i stuck at feeding carbink. At first i thou its bug since there is no option for breezy crystal when feeding carbink. Buy turn out there are 4 colour breezy crystal and carbink only eat pink ones. To farm breezy crystal itself we need smashing crystal at suzu cave and cd before we can farm other crystal is 3day. Cd 3 day is too long and there is big chance we wont get it. Is there any way to get other pink breezy crystal shard beside from suzu cave?

Edited by Lyn1311

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hello @Lyn1311. My apologies for the late response.

Currently, the only way to obtain Pink Crystal Shards is through the crystals inside Breezy Cave. There is no other way to obtain them.

If you would like to see more ways of obtaining them or would like to see the cooldown lowered, please make a post in the Suggestions subforum.

• Like 2

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Do not privately contact Staff. Instead, create a thread; it may help other players.