ITEM BUYER [NPC] TRYING TO SCAM ME

Futz

Dear PRO Team,

So today i try to sell some of my PvE Coins dan PvP Coins item to Item Buyer in Celadon Dept. 
When i try to sell Akatsuki Robe he willing to pay 125 PvE Coins for it which is 50% of its original price, same goes with other item from PvP Coins. Like when i try to sell Entei Mount he willing to pay 250 PvP Coins which is also 50% of its original price (500 PvP Coins), same trade value goes for other item like Panggoro Cloak and  PvP Cloak.

But.. when i try to sell GOLD PUNK JACKET, he only  willing to Pay 50 PvE Coins which is only 25% of its original value  (200 PvE Coins).
Now i am Mad 😡 This NPC is sly, he try to scam me. 

Thats what i want to report, thanks for your attention. 🤗

akats.PNG

akatsuki.PNG

punk.PNG

punkk.PNG

Edited by futz
  • Haha 6
  • Checked/Done 1

19 minutes ago, Kboww said:

pretty sure the reason is because maribela boss gives out those punk jackets so the price is lower (i could be wrong) 

really? she dropped it? In PRO WIKI there is no information that Maribela drop punk jackets

11 minutes ago, futz said:

really? she dropped it? In PRO WIKI there is no information that Maribela drop punk jackets

yea drops punk jacket for boys and diva dress for girls, im not sure if thats why the price is lower or not but it would make a bit of sense

Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png