Godly charmander 3x31(jolly)

Hi, i want to auction this Godly charmander. Cross Server Auction, Its in GOLD SERVER right now but if need will transfer to SILVER.

image.png.feab7a96c42777efd6b2c22d3ce82b03.png

START:10M

MIN BID:500K

TIME:3 days ends may 17 4:28 am GTM+2

insta N/A

Accepted payment Pokedolars,ivrr 700k,CC 400k

Edited by Eon
  • Like 2

11m from your buddy

bluesignature.gif

@Skibus @Dumana You'll both be restricted from trading for a good while for attempting to manipulate this auction.

@Benjiemager You've also been punished for placing a false offer.

@ImmortalS Off-topic comments in trade threads is forbidden - use the General Game Talk sub-forum.

The related posts have been deleted. I'll be handling this auction until its conclusion, and take responsibility for forcing the outcome.

The current offer is 25m by @GoldenP1kachu. Every other parameter (minimum raise, ending point, alternative accepted payments) remain the same. Edited the OP to be concordant with these changes.

Further misconduct won't be taken lightly. Good luck to every intervenient in this auction.

Edited by Eon
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

1 hour ago, Eon said:

@Skibus @Dumana You'll both be restricted from trading for a good while for attempting to manipulate this auction.

@Benjiemager You've also been punished for placing a false offer.

@ImmortalS Off-topic comments in trade threads is forbidden - use the General Game Talk sub-forum.

The related posts have been deleted. I'll be handling this auction until its conclusion, and take responsibility for forcing the outcome.

The current offer is 25m by @GoldenP1kachu. Every other parameter (minimum raise, ending point, alternative accepted payments) remain the same. Edited the OP to be concordant with these changes.

Further misconduct won't be taken lightly. Good luck to every intervenient in this auction.

Once again, I thank Staff for the professional work you provide us with! Thank you most humbly for this!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

image.gif.55b6b1a1e57d97a794609777ade3a58b.gif