Want my rerolls back

Boboiboysefat

Today i bought 2 reroll ticket. I went to psychic marina and saw the option double reroll service. I read the instructions and i thought double reroll service gives 4 iv rerolls. So i gave 2 rerolls for double rerolls service thinking that it will give 4 iv reroll to my landoras. But it didn't give me a single rerolls. The only option was to load previous iv. I didnt use a single reroll before. I earned those rerolls very badly. I want to reroll my lando. So pls give my rerolls back

You activated the double reroll service by paying with 2 reroll tickets which get consumed as the payment.

Once the double reroll service is active you can use the next 10 other reroll tickets you own twice within the next hour.

You can also activate the double reroll service by paying with a mysterious ticket or 1.2m pokedollar.

grafik.png.54f27586cdb4f604f5f8255d9419e97f.png

I didn't know 2 rerolls will be only consume for activating the service and i need more rerolls to reroll my pokmn. If i knew that before i would never take that service. The instructions made me think double reroll service  will get 2 rerolls for each reroll ticket i gave.

Edited by boboiboysefat

• 4 weeks later...

You should have checked it properly before doing that and now it can't be returned it's your fault you gave the rerolls without looking athe the instructions.. I feel bad for you but even staffs can't do anything about it and it won't get returned,  goodluck

On 5/24/2022 at 1:24 PM, boboiboysefat said:

I didn't know 2 rerolls will be only consume for activating the service and i need more rerolls to reroll my pokmn. If i knew that before i would never take that service. The instructions made me think double reroll service  will get 2 rerolls for each reroll ticket i gave.

i feel u bro, but yeah the instruction are pretty clear, you should research more before doing something next time..
i hope the staff can help you.. goodluck !!

Thank you for replying. If stuffs want they can they can easily give me 2 rerolls back by trading. I dont think stuff will do that. They are not replying me. I know its my fault because i dont understand english very well. I feel bad for rerolls or 1.6m by selling those which i never had that much money and i am feeling regret for using my rerolls that way

• Like 1