Ban Kyurem white and black

Limit

I don't understand how these beasts aren't banned in pvp with the stats they have. if so, free the frogs from pvp ban

Screenshot_20220609_094405_com.talzz.datadex_edit_105497343077130.jpg.3f3348a8b05f2f01e489eec43f84c9a2.jpgScreenshot_20220609_094423_com.talzz.datadex_edit_105487190770882.jpg.c9efba2b60bbc7cfe75ea5a8144f2ab5.jpgScreenshot_20220609_095143_com.PROTeam.PROClient_edit_105474579312550.jpg.2e2f7e782d2672c280ce7e929b0a781c.jpg

Edited by Limit
  • Like 3

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

Agreedable

kyurem black able to kill most walls that ninja can kill aswell

earth power rotom heatran ice beam dragonite zapdos gliscor etc hp fire ferro scizor and all of those cant even ohko kyurem except band scizor

fusion bolt 2 k.o alomomola after rock damage focus blast ohko ttar

meanwhile they (except gliscor) can deals better damage to ninja as revenge hit.

well yes the speed less than ninja and posibly lose to base 100 when not full hp, but wait this 6v6, there always coverage for them

• Like 1

Kyurem-White is banned in pvp. 
Kyurem-Black is a wallbreaker, looking at ur team 5/6 literally dies to Kyurem. Ofc u would have a bad time vs Kyurem. Its a very strong pokemon, but not a ban worthy one. 

But no way Kyurem Black will ever get banned. Metagross would be banned with more ease than Kyurem. and i also doubt it will until tapus are out ;D

• Like 5

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

8 minutes ago, envymeister said:

Kyurem-White is banned in pvp. 
Kyurem-Black is a wallbreaker, looking at ur team 5/6 literally dies to Kyurem. Ofc u would have a bad time vs Kyurem. Its a very strong pokemon, but not a ban worthy one. 

But no way Kyurem Black will ever get banned. Metagross would be banned with more ease than Kyurem. and i also doubt it will until tapus are out ;D

you clarified it very well bro 👍🔥

• Like 1

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

Kyurem-Black is a balanced pokemon it is a slowish wallbreaker that is easy to counter, I'm really thankful that kyub was released because this is the meta breaker in pvp. 

It is really tiring to battle with stall team players in pvp que for a long time. the only reason u think its op cause your team is weak to it. you can't ban a poke just because it solo sweeped your team.  ^^

• Like 1

Click on picture and look my shop

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Lasss said:

Kyurem-Black is a balanced pokemon it is a slowish wallbreaker that is easy to counter, I'm really thankful that kyub was released because this is the meta breaker in pvp. 

It is really tiring to battle with stall team players in pvp que for a long time. the only reason u think its op cause your team is weak to it. you can't ban a poke just because it solo sweeped your team.  ^^

can you explain how is it easy to counter? is it always out 1 v 1 to face the counter in same full hp?

what about ninja? is it hard to counter? why tho?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, shunsou said:

can you explain how is it easy to counter? is it always out 1 v 1 to face the counter in same full hp?

what about ninja? is it hard to counter? why tho?

hi there to answer you question kyurem black is base 95 speed which means other faster dragon type pokes counter him i.e. Garchomp, Latios, Latias and the list goes on. second kyub is till an ice type which means he is weak to stealth rock (it stops you from constant switching against poke that completely walls kyub) and the 95 speed is really the thing that makes it balance cause there's a lot monster that has higher speed that is a complete threat to it i.e. medicham... ++++ 

and to answer your second question about ninja i don't have much knowledge on this one but logically thinking what makes the greninja ban-worth is his bbond ability combine it with his speed tier. that's all i have for now ^^ i hope i answered your question ^^

• Like 1

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Lasss said:

hi there to answer you question kyurem black is base 95 speed which means other faster dragon type pokes counter him i.e. Garchomp, Latios, Latias and the list goes on. second kyub is till an ice type which means he is weak to stealth rock (it stops you from constant switching against poke that completely walls kyub) and the 95 speed is really the thing that makes it balance cause there's a lot monster that has higher speed that is a complete threat to it i.e. medicham... ++++ 

and to answer your second question about ninja i don't have much knowledge on this one but logically thinking what makes the greninja ban-worth is his bbond ability combine it with his speed tier. that's all i have for now ^^ i hope i answered your question ^^

like what i said, it can lose to faster sweeper if face it in same full hp, but do ppl use it like that? dont they have some coverage for switch in? like you mentioned garchomp latios latias, do clefa scizor enough to tank? also if that offensive garchomp latias, surely a kill, i dont think defoger latias can touch it either helmet chomp. it even easy switch in to a rotom zapdos even heatran if urgent that ninja will never do.

and medicham sure is bit dilematic, almost nothing can be safe switchin but still doable to make it para by zapdos or another trick. isnt that way same with how kyub work when it enter? even this poke just freely enter when you try to defog, then what pokemon you going to sac?

10 minutes ago, shunsou said:

like what i said, it can lose to faster sweeper if face it in same full hp, but do ppl use it like that? dont they have some coverage for switch in? like you mentioned garchomp latios latias, do clefa scizor enough to tank? also if that offensive garchomp latias, surely a kill, i dont think defoger latias can touch it either helmet chomp. it even easy switch in to a rotom zapdos even heatran if urgent that ninja will never do.

and medicham sure is bit dilematic, almost nothing can be safe switchin but still doable to make it para by zapdos or another trick. isnt that way same with how kyub work when it enter? even this poke just freely enter when you try to defog, then what pokemon you going to sac?

well im doing well with kyub switchins just try to play more and experiment to know whats the best and whats work with you ^^ 

spacer.png