Max speed shiny beedril 28/31

3 minutes ago, Manbat said:

Hello @SimBasaur
Withdrawing a bid on an auction is forbidden as stated in our Auction Rules.

I have reversed the trade of 2,000,000 between @alfatrion1980s and @Bestintheworldx

The auction will now be extended for 12 hours from this point.

My apologies to everyone for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
Manbat.

Excuse me sir, I haven't received my beedril tho and my 2m are reversed I think, Is it in your possession or Bestintheoworldx? 

Edited by alfatrion1980s

• Administrator

Hi all!

I have reviewed this auction, and the wrong outcome was reached. My sincere apologies to all involved.

To be clear I have removed Manbat's post stating that this auction has been extended, as this auction had already finished with a valid bid from Bestintheworldx for 2M. This means that this auction has ended and no more bids can be made.

@Bestintheworldx - would you still like to buy this Beedrill for the 2M you bid, and do you still have the means to do so?

I can understand due to the outcome that you may have since made other purchasing commitments which may mean you're no longer in a position to honour your bid. Please reply at your earliest convenience to let me know.

@alfatrion1980s We will wait on Bestintheworldx's response before taking any further action. The Beedrill has been placed back into your possession in the meantime.

@SimBasaur Be aware that as a buyer you must make sure you are crystal clear about what you are buying and what you are buying it for. Your bids could be interpreted in multiple ways, and for this reason your bids were invalid. Please see Rule 1 of the Trade Rules

In addition to this, for future reference, bids cannot be withdrawn. They can be edited to correct errors such as forgetting the "m" of "2m", or to increase your bid if another bid was placed that was the same as/more than yours while you were typing, however be aware that they can never be edited to a lower amount. Please see Rule 2 of the Buyer Auction Rules.

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Ehkoe said:
2. Bids cannot be withdrawn once placed.

- In-game: Bids cannot be edited.

- Forum: Bids may be edited, however, they cannot be changed to a lower price than initially set.

We recommend that buyers make and keep evidence of their bids. Timestamps are preferred. This is not necessary where bids are placed on the forum.

• Like 1

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Yes Sir @Ehkoe  , I Tried to make it more than clear so many times to Mr.Manbat that I was serious about this auction and that It wasn't intended to make any mess related , I Just had some reasonable doubt that something might've went wrong so I wanted to make sure that I wasn't Scammed , That's all 

Otherwise , it wasn't any Fair to treat someone who didn't do anything wrong like that  , but its all ok now thanks to your interference I'm happy with any outcome . . . . 

And Yeah I still want the Pokemon I have the 2m , Thanks and Best Regards

8 minutes ago, Bestintheworldx said:

Yes Sir @Ehkoe  , I Tried to make it more than clear so many times to Mr.Manbat that I was serious about this auction and that It wasn't intended to make any mess related , I Just had some reasonable doubt that something might've went wrong so I wanted to make sure that I wasn't Scammed , That's all 

Otherwise , it wasn't any Fair to treat someone who didn't do anything wrong like that  , but its all ok now thanks to your interference I'm happy with any outcome . . . . 

And Yeah I still want the Pokemon I have the 2m , Thanks and Best Regards

Okay, let me know when you're up to pick beedril from me.