Eevee evolution problems

Pabloriquel10

4 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Hello @Pabloriquel10.

What exactly is the problem here?

when i try to evolve to in this case, leafeon, he try to evo to espeon. like if the place to evolve to leaf were wrong. i try with this eevee and another two, and reset the happy close the client all of the tips.

sorry i dont especify that in the main post. i forgot 

Edited by Pabloriquel10

Alright. Lower it’s happiness then try leveling it up in that same location again. That should prompt you with the Leafeon evolution, instead of Espeon.

Be sure to be very careful because evolutions cannot be undone.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

Just now, Epithet said:

Alright. Lower it’s happiness then try leveling it up in that same location again. That should prompt you with the Leafeon evolution, instead of Espeon.

Be sure to be very careful because evolutions cannot be undone.

okey im going to do that , but i already try lowering the happy. i dont level up to evo  oonly reach the 255 at happy automaticaly evolves

8 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Can you try lowering the happiness below 250 and see if it works?

i was doing that  but thats not the only problem. i already solved a players ingame helpme. Here is the explain.

Umbreon and Espeon depends the happy to evolve. The anothers, stones, places, moves and when that conditions are ok then the signal to evolve is lvl up. The problem here was the poke with happy evolve cause the happy before the lvl up. When got 255 there ask to evolve day espeon night umbre. Only have to low the happy and dont raise to 255 , first level up , there ask to evolve to leafeon or the others. (sorry about my english jaja)