Eevee evolution problems

Pabloriquel10

Yes, precisely why I asked you to go below 250.

Each level up gives your Pokémon 5 happiness points, so when you level up your Eevee in the designated area, it reaches full happiness and prompts the evolution to Espeon/Umbreon. By lowering the happiness below 25, you’ll avoid hitting max happiness and triggering the evolution. You could also level it up during Morning and it won’t try to evolve into Espeon or Umbreon.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

2 hours ago, Epithet said:

Yes, precisely why I asked you to go below 250.

Each level up gives your Pokémon 5 happiness points, so when you level up your Eevee in the designated area, it reaches full happiness and prompts the evolution to Espeon/Umbreon. By lowering the happiness below 25, you’ll avoid hitting max happiness and triggering the evolution. You could also level it up during Morning and it won’t try to evolve into Espeon or Umbreon.

Thanks so much sir. If can i distrub with the last thing pls jajja i have the same problem unsolved at this thred https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/193310-eevee-evolution-bugs/?do=findComment&comment=1097053

im trying to evolve sylveon, have a move fairy in moveset, and lvl up in love island. here the happynes is a variable ? because it not has 255. 

On 6/22/2022 at 7:54 PM, Epithet said:

Happiness is not a factor for Sylveon.

Can you tell me what Fairy move your Eevee knows?

already solved. with charm. yes happy is a factor because that is what for it try to evolve to umbre/espeon if its full and i need lower the happy and then lvl up. Thanks you 🙂