Trade Improvement: Loan System

Fenne

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this idea will be good only if you added some restrictions to the game, like a pokemon with certain level doesn't obey you unless you have a certain badge, example: level 60+ pokemons needs Marsh badge to obey not 70+, Soul badge needed for 70+. cause if you read the "Hoenn update progress" thread you will find people complaing about how they feel bored from the game because some of them did get high level and swipe all the gym leaders and elite 4 and has nothing to do now.

and this is not about different opinions, you can never start MMO with max level from the start, even if you bought somebody's account you will miss the start you will just play the end game.

Kurushiimohamed

I may have missed it, its early and I am just up but so my apologies if this has been asked and addressed already.

Will it be possible for me to see before accepting the trade how long I will be "loaning" the Pokemon? I would hate having to worry about being scammed after buying a Pokemon only to find out later someone put it as a loan and it disappears after x days.

If its a clear and open system I am all for it.