Suggestion

Alakazamkid

Hello Mods, 

I have wanted Cyan Fire Wings since a couple weeks after I started playing PRO. They look super cool, but they are not tradeable. Here recently, I did the Volcanion quest. I noticed that there was also a quest to get the Cyan Fire Wings among completion of the Volcanion quest. I tried doing the quest but I couldn't start. I realized that the Cyan Fire Wings were no longer obtainable. I also tried to change the form of my Volcanion, but I couldn't do that either as it was only available a couple years prior. My suggestion is making a way for newer players, like me, be able to obtain these items and event forms. It would be different if I had the chance to do the quest, but I did not. Please make a way to obtain these cool items. I would be plenty satisfied with just the Cyan Fire Wings. Thank you.

eeeeehhhhhhhh, -1

It takes away the "legacy" behind it i'd say, older players have it for the reason that they're older players, and have older items, there are several items that are out that other players don't or can't get due to the fact that it's from a past event, maybe have an event reward or prize be that you get to pick a piece of clothing or cosmetic only available from past events, but overall for me it's a -1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

23 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

eeeeehhhhhhhh, -1

It takes away the "legacy" behind it i'd say, older players have it for the reason that they're older players, and have older items, there are several items that are out that other players don't or can't get due to the fact that it's from a past event, maybe have an event reward or prize be that you get to pick a piece of clothing or cosmetic only available from past events, but overall for me it's a -1

So was Articuno Wings & Giratina Wings but they are available to be purchased now.
So I don't really see the problem in making them for PvP Coin Shop.

image.gif.55b6b1a1e57d97a794609777ade3a58b.gif

On 7/5/2022 at 3:18 PM, GoldenP1kachu said:

It would be cool if the wings were added to like PVE Coin Shop.

This way the new players could access them without getting for free. Win-Win? 

+1

Neikoe_Signature.png.dfa74ff8d52702ce945b652fc7f2b42c.png

#Discord : neikoe#5833#