NPC/Script errors

Red

Guide Bob - Cherry Grove City

When meeting him, you can actually move into the pokemon center before he can talk to you, but his script will still play as you walk into the pokemon center. His script should lock you in place and then talk to you.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark Cave Entrance

It kicks you out of the cave automatically asking about a flash hm.

9HFPsqi.png

It should say something along the lines of "I wish I had a Flash HM to teach to my pokemon."

@Gawerty - Transition between regions is not completely decided yet. If needed the NPC will be changed when everything is sorted out.

@Frosty2011 - Vocation: "A regular occupation, especially one for which a person is particularly suited or qualified". The dialogue is correct.

@Gawerty - Guide Bob and Dark Cave Entrance should be fixed now.

@Zorua - I'll ask someone with database access to fix it.

@Enki - Fixed.

-Thanks for reporting.

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

9C9Rrv4.png --- Defeaten can not be used.

After talking this through with Naero, I've come to the conclusion that this was indeed a spelling error: The 'en' suffix is only used when the verb can't be suffixed with 'ed' which in this case, it doesn't apply as defeat can be suffixed with ed to form defeated.

9C9Rrv4.png --- Defeaten can not be used.

After talking this through with Naero, I've come to the conclusion that this was indeed a spelling error: The 'en' suffix is only used when the verb can't be suffixed with 'ed' which in this case, it doesn't apply as defeat can be suffixed with ed to form defeated.

Thanks. This is fixed now.

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

When trying to re-battle Faulkner:

"Come back when you are stronger, Perhaps in 2 minutes."

Then I come back 2 minutes later...

".....Perhaps in 0 minutes" he says

I am guessing the timer was 0 minutes, xx seconds, so it states 0 minutes.

Suggestion:

Make the code say 1 minute for time (t) 0<t<120 seconds, then it won't say 0 minutes, which is confusing

Also, the "perhaps" should not be capitalized, as it is followed by a comma.

Thanks,

Engineer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72