NPC/Script errors

Red

Route 39 NPC Lass Error:

As I am searching pokes in Grass, NPC Lass just invoked a battle sequence, caught My sprite, and trapped me. as I am bellow the NPC ground Level the Battle could not be started, but I got stuck there. Only way out was to Relogg, and its happening every time untill I battle the NPC regulerly on upper ground. Please Fix this.

Even Enki was trapped too...

Here is the Screenshot:

https://prntscr.com/6wvbeh

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The inital NPC in front of the cutable tree in Ilex Forest

He says "Can you do me a favor"

Then he instantly says "have you found it yet"

I know from the handhelds that you are supposed to get his Farfetch'd back, but he doesn't state what he wants you to find.

It would be nice if more script is written for him to say what he wants you to do for him

Thanks,

Engineer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

LYJPOlO.png

I really don't need to state what's wrong here. but I will. Dugtrio is spelled wrong, The spacing is broken, the grammar is a bit bad, and the answers aren't done all to well.

Suggested fix: TEXTBOX 1: "Would you care to make a trade" --- TEXTBOX 2: "I have a Magneton and i've been looking for a Dugtrio, do you have one you would be willing to trade?"

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

Take a look at the staircases in the Goldenrod City Radio Station. After exiting any of the staircases, the player is facing the wrong direction because of the map layout. Should be an easy script fix.

Maps:

Goldenrod Radio Station Floor 2

Goldenrod Radio Station Floor 3

Goldenrod Radio Station Floor 4

Goldenrod Radio Station Floor 5

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Storing your Pokes doenst heal your pokes

storing pokemon has never healed them in any game, so will not here either

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

This might not be a bug, but I'll report it anyways.

Last night I tried to trade Bellsprout for Onix in Violet City, but I kept receiving a "you are not allowed to trade this pokemon right now" message. I'm not sure if that was the exact text, but something similar.

Bellsprout was in the first position of my team, but when I changed it to the 2nd position, it allowed me to make the trade.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee