NPC/Script errors

Red

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fierheart

For Daycare jobs, the Pokemon received for daycaring are not taken back upon job completion. In the image below, the lead Mareep was received as a job.

jjedZCz.png

If the daycaring job is done wrong, the owner points out the mistake [evolved poke for mistake], and essentially requires the player to talk to him twice before assigning the next job. The point total is still maintained without error though.

Guest Fierheart

TM54 available for sale has no description and is an incomplete item. In regular games it is supposed to be "False Swipe", but seeing as how the move is already coded in, I am assuming this is going to be a custom TM. In any case, it does nothing at present.

oYHInH0.png

Text error. Should be "miscellaneous" instead of "miscellany of".

ezNH58Q.png

Should be "under the table" or "under the counter" instead of "under table".

E8i0RMK.png

Guest Fierheart

The NPC has no dialog to eject us from the basement when caught. In essence, I get stuck on the map every time he catches me and I have to relog.

8P9mNLA.png

This lever serves no function. At every point it has the same dialog.

JcLBG9e.png

The NPCs in this entire quest sequence disappear before their dialogues are finished, [all the Rocket grunts, the Radio tower head and even the Officer Raul] making a very weird sequence where we are talking to air.

GHW4RRD.png

Guest Fierheart

The train from Goldenrod to Saffron requires the Plain badge and the Marsh badge. Have both, but still can't use the train. As required by story, it should be after the player becomes Johto champion. So the dialog should be changed, or if the travel is allowed, then you guys need to figure out how to go about it.

At present, the Poke lock enforced on transitioning from Kanto to Johto, is pretty iron clad. I added Poke to my party using commands in Kanto, and they could not be removed from party and their position could not be changed either.

0fpdChb.png

The train from Goldenrod to Saffron requires the Plain badge and the Marsh badge. Have both, but still can't use the train. As required by story, it should be after the player becomes Johto champion. So the dialog should be changed, or if the travel is allowed, then you guys need to figure out how to go about it.

At present, the Poke lock enforced on transitioning from Kanto to Johto, is pretty iron clad. I added Poke to my party using commands in Kanto, and they could not be removed from party and their position could not be changed either.

0fpdChb.png

Johto Day Care guy :

L7ddRWz.png

How it should be : "0" should be replaced with "..." to show the inspection of your progress.

They deleted daycare. Won't be there with new server restart.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.