Maybe add a hyperlink from prowiki to this homepage?

Q25

Hello i was looking for a quick link to prowiki on this site but couldnt find, was wondering if the devs could add a hyperlink to prowiki since it would be a nice quality of life change.

most of us are hanging in this forum alot and a quick click towards the prowiki would be a nice change.

i even know couple of people who knows about the forum but never saw the prowiki. after i told them they were surprised about the prowiki and appreciated it alot 😄

Pokemon Revolution Online Wiki

this link here at this top homepage. maybe next to dashboard or somewhere there.

image.png.e7b7dac403e41141029f07cd734ae7d2.png

best regards,

q25

• Like 1

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

+1

It already has a hyperlink/icon at the bottom of the page between Reddit and Twitch icon here on the forums (at least on phone viewport). But I am not opposed to making it more accessible/visible. 

Edited by Desumi

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

59 minutes ago, Desumi said:

+1

It already has a hyperlink/icon at the bottom of the page between Reddit and Twitch icon here on the forums (at least on phone viewport). But I am not opposed to making it more accessible/visible. 

oh wow i didint even saw that and i actually searched for one hyperlink. such a important link would be better to be more visiable. but for me the problem is solved but maybe for new players it would still be a good idea if it would be more accesible/visible

Edited by Q25

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbel A'lameen ☝️