Auctioning Shiny Medicham

@Inbaa

As previously mentioned in my last post.

Auction Rules
. Insta Prices, Minimum Raises and Accepted Payments are optional, however, if set, must be announced in public, and cannot be changed, negotiated or added once:

- In-game: The auction has been announced.

- Forum: The auction has started.

This includes removing the Coin Capsule payment option from the auction completely.

Do not change the value of your items again or punishment will be issued.

I hope this clears up the issue.

Take care.
Manbat.

• Monteria changed the title to Auctioning Shiny Medicham

Greeting @Subhammaster@Kimstarz@Inbaa,

This auction will continue as planned and it won't be cancelled or closed.

Please do not posts any off-topic comments on auctions and use the "Report" button if you want to bring an issue to our attention. Repeating your comments on others auctions will lead to sanctions.

It is important to remember "Discord Bids" are not allowed as written in our Auction Rules:

- Forum: This applies to every in-game bid received, and must be acknowledged in the auction thread with a screenshot. Timestamps are preferred.

This does not apply to bids received on the forum.

Bids made on Discord are not valid or accepted.

I am sorry for the different inconveniences caused by the seller during this auction and I hope it won't happen again.

Those problems were fixed and this auction will end as planned, 72 hours after the start bid.

Have a nice day - Monteria.

Greeting @Inbaa@Kimstarz,

This auction ended with Kimstarz's offer being the best offer. It ended a few hours ago now.

Considering the current situation, the trade has been forced to avoid more issues.

Kimstarz should have the Shiny Medicham in his account and Inbaa the value of 8.160M Pokedollars.

I'll now close this topic since there are no more actions needed and the trade was completed.

Kind Regards - Monteria.